• $250.00 per person per day. Non-hunting group members are $100.00 per day.
• Minimum group of four required to reserve lodge and blind for your group. Less than four may be combined with other hunters
• 50% non-refundable deposited required to reserve dates.
• Children 12 and under $125.00 per day with adult hunt.
Check-in at 4:00 pm the day before your group’s first hunt.
Check-out at 2:00 pm the day of your group’s last hunt.
• Clean, comfortable lodging.
• Transportation to and from the blind
• Unguided afternoon goose hunting
• Covered dog kennels
• Large heated mud room
• Skeet thrower and skeet
• BBQ pit
• Large comfortable heated blinds
We DO NOT provide:
• Hunting licenses – must purchase in advance (http://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/)
• Gun or shells
• Hip boots or chest waders
• Food and drinks
• Rain gear
• Anyone hunting migratory game birds in Louisiana must be HIP certified in addition to maintaining a hunting license
Hunter Safety Requirements
All hunters born on or after September 1, 1969 must show proof of satisfactorily completing a hunter safety course approved by LDWF to purchase a basic hunting license. Persons younger than 16 may hunt without this certificate if he or she is accompanied by and is under the direct supervision of a person 18 years of age or older who has satisfactorily completed a hunter safety course.